Nursing CPD - Continuing Professional Development
The Nurses for Nurses Network is run by Australian Nurses so we understand that
Nursing CPD can become a chore; it can be boring and time consuming. We get it.
That’s why we’re here!
Our full membership is just $82.90 for 12 months, and with this you’ll unlock
250+ best practice CPD sessions to which you’ll have unlimited access. At the end of each CPD session, you’ll be awarded with a certificate which is neatly organised into your Professional Evidence Portfolio. This PDF is downloadable at anytime should you be audited.
Full members get unlimited access to the following:
- Interactive live webinars
- View recorded webinars
- Watch videos and complete a quiz
- Read an article and complete a quiz
- Professional Evidence Portfolio to house all your CPD evidence
- Professional Evidence Portfolio is downloadable as a PDF for email or print
With the Nurses for Nurses annual membership you get everything you need to complete your Nursing CPD simply and efficiently. All in one tax deductible package of just $82.90 for 12 months.
What's more, we have a variety of learning styles for you to choose from to best suit the way you like to learn. Each CPD session equates to a minimum of 1hr of CPD and you also get access to loads of bonus materials such as:
- Updates in key areas of Nursing practice
- Woundcare assessment ebook
- Info sheets on a huge variety of Nursing practice topics
- Member discounts to events held in interesting locations
If you want to see how simple your CPD can be we offer one free CPD session + Certificate to get you started on your Nursing CPD. Or you can browse all of our 250+ Nursing CPD sessions.
Still not convinced? Get in touch
with one of our helpful staff.
"Nurses and midwives registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (National Board) are expected to do a minimum number of continuing professional development (CPD) hours."
For more information on your Nursing CPD requirements, visit the Nursing and Midwifery board of Australia