Nursing CPD - Continuing Professional Development
Education at your fingertips!
The Nurses for Nurses Network is run by Australian Nurses, so we understand that
Nursing CPD can become a chore; it can be boring and time-consuming. We get it.
That’s why we’re here!
Our Individual Membership starts from just $10.00/month and with this, you’ll unlock
hundreds of CPD sessions to which you’ll have unlimited access. At the end of each CPD session, you’ll be awarded a certificate which is neatly organised into your Evidence Portfolio. This PDF is downloadable at any time should you be audited.
Full members get unlimited access to the following:
- Interactive live webinars
- View recorded webinars
- Watch videos and complete a quiz
- Read an article and complete a quiz
- Evidence Portfolio and Career Resume
- Evidence Portfolio is downloadable as a PDF for email or print
With the Nurses for Nurses annual membership, you get everything you need to complete your Nursing CPD simply and efficiently. All in a tax deductible package of starting from just $10.00/month.
What's more, we have a variety of learning styles for you to choose from to best suit the way you like to learn. Each CPD session equates to a minimum of 1hr of CPD and you also get access to loads of bonus materials such as:
- Updates in key areas of Nursing practice
- Woundcare assessment ebook
- Infosheets on a huge variety of Nursing practice topics
- Member discounts to events held in interesting locations
We offer a number of options - click here to see which options suits you>>
Still not convinced? Get in touch
with one of our helpful staff.
"Nurses and Midwives registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (National Board) are expected to do a minimum number of continuing professional development (CPD) hours."
For more information on your Nursing CPD requirements, visit the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia