Nursing CPD - Continuing Professional Development
Education at your fingertips!
The Nurses for Nurses Network is run by Australian Nurses, so we understand that
Nursing CPD can become a chore; it can be boring and time-consuming. We get it.
That’s why we’re here!
Our full membership starts from as little as $10.00/month and with this, you’ll unlock
300+ CPD sessions to which you’ll have unlimited access. At the end of each CPD session, you’ll be awarded a certificate which is neatly organised into your Evidence Portfolio. This PDF is downloadable at any time should you be audited.
Full members get unlimited access to the following:
- Interactive live webinars
- View recorded webinars
- Watch videos and complete a quiz
- Read an article and complete a quiz
- Electronic Evidence Portfolio to house all your CPD evidence
- Electronic Evidence Portfolio is downloadable as a PDF for email or print
With the Nurses for Nurses' membership, you get everything you need to complete your Nursing CPD simply and efficiently. All in a tax deductible package starting from just $10.00/month.
What's more, we have a variety of learning styles for you to choose from to best suit the way you like to learn. Each CPD session equates to a minimum of 1hr of CPD and you also get access to loads of bonus materials such as:
- Updates in key areas of Nursing practice
- A Woundcare assessment ebook
- Infosheets on a huge variety of Nursing practice topics
- Member discounts to events held in fabulous locations
If you want to see how simple your CPD can be we offer one free CPD session + Certificate to get you started on your Nursing CPD or you can browse all of our 300+ Nursing CPD sessions.
Still not convinced? Get in touch
with one of our helpful staff.
"Nurses and Midwives registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (National Board) are expected to do a minimum number of continuing professional development (CPD) hours."
For more information on your Nursing CPD requirements, visit the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia