The Nurses for Nurses Network was established by Australian Nurses, to provide an online education platform to assist you meet your Continuing Professional Development annual registration standard requirement, with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
We also offer the opportunity to travel to some fabulous destinations and our Nursing News Blog gives you information at your fingertips on topics that are important to Nurses.
Nursing is a fabulous profession, in co-founding the Nurses for Nurses Network our aim is to provide a platform for our Nursing colleagues to enhance their knowledge, share their specialist skills, travel to interesting places and have some fun!
Welcome to the Nurses for Nurses Network website.
Enjoy using it and if you are looking for something and can't find it please let us know - Contact Us
Vision – Inspiring Nurses
Our vision is to empower Nurses through information and knowledge
Mission – To Educate and Inspire
Values – What the Nurses for Nurses Network stands for
- Education – continuous learning and professional growth
- Empowerment – through knowledge Nurses directly impact the delivery of health services in their community and influence the direction of health services in the future
- Community – supporting and inspiring each other
- Connection – the opportunity to connect with each other through health/education travel experiences
- Spirited – being passionate, courageous, and bold in both professional and personal life
Our Role - The Nurses for Nurses Network
- Is a national online membership community that champions the success of Nurses across Australia and abroad
- Utilises technology to provide continuous professional development (CPD) education, training, resources and support for Nurses
- Provides an online community for Nurses to learn from experts and be inspired
- Provides the opportunity to connect through travel and attendance at events
- Makes available tailored membership benefits to its members
- Produces and publishes content and resources to educate and inform Nurses
- Is an opinion leader and advocate on issues of importance to the standing of Nurses in all communities