The Australian Nurse Teachers' Society
The Australian Nurse Teachers' Society is one of the few autonomous organisations devoted exclusively to nurse/midwifery education. As members, the CPD Nurse Education Consultants at the Nurses for Nurses Network support the objectives of the society and contribute to the work of the Society in a number of ways.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY SHALL BE TO:
- Promote the advancement of all aspects of nurse education.
- Encourage the free exchange of educational and professional ideas within the
- Establish effective communications and relationships between the Society and other educational bodies and other groups involved in nursing and nurse
- Evaluate research from all sources in nurse education, recommend areas of research to appropriate persons and other groups and assist with research where
- Formulate policies on nurse education; evaluate the policies formulated by other bodies and communicate these policies and evaluations to interested parties, including government, the instrumentalities and other policy-making
- Confidently reflect and express the opinions and policies of those engaged in nurse education and all its contexts...
For more information about ANTS click here http://www.ants.org.au/ants/