There are two types of rewards available to full NfN Members, these are NfN Travel CPD Rewards Program and NfN Cruise Rewards Program.
NfN Cruise Rewards Program
With our Cruise Rewards Program, you can earn vouchers for each cruise conference that you attend. You can use these vouchers toward your next Nurses for Nurses Network (NfN) CPD cruise. The more you attend the more Rewards you receive - how fabulous!
Full NfN Members also receive an exclusive Conference pack valued from $185.00 that includes:
- A complimentary (all you can drink cocktails), exclusive Member's only function during the Conference where NfN Members can relax together
NfN Cruise Reward Voucher starting at $100 (see the table below)
- shopping tote as your Conference satchel
- Limited edition NfN Pen
- Limited edition NfN Lanyard
||$100 NfN voucher
||$125 NfN voucher
||$150 NfN voucher
||$175 NfN voucher
||$200 NfN voucher
|6th and more
||$250 NfN voucher and a NfN Life Membership
NfN Travel CPD Rewards Program
Our Travel CPD Rewards Program applies to any of the Network's travel events that are not held on a cruise ship.
Full NfN Members will always get a discount of at least 10% off the registration fee for the travel event.
*Terms and Conditions:
- The Rewards program only applies to those individuals who hold full Nurses for Nurses Network Membership
- Cruise rewards only accrue for individuals who hold consecutive full Nurses for Nurses Network Membership each year
- The Rewards voucher can only be used to discount the conference registration fee of the Conference section of the cruise travel component
- The Rewards Voucher cannot be used to obtain a discount on a cruise where there is already a discounted Nurses for Nurses Network membership registration discount
- Cruise rewards only accrue on joint Education at Sea and Nurses for Nurses Network cruises
- The Rewards Voucher can also be used on any other Education at Seas cruise that is not partnered with the Nurses for Nurses Network
- The Rewards voucher is not transferable and can only be used by the individual named on the voucher who remains a current full member of the Nurses for Nurses Network